Brake and clutch service and replacement
Brake service and replacement
Brakes are your vehicle’s most critical safety component, allowing you to slow down, stop or keep the car unmoved while it is parked. Your braking system is more than brake pads, and the importance of having your brake system routinely checked should never be underestimated.
Here are some signs of a malfunctioning braking system that you should pay attention to:
- Excessive grinding noise when you press brake pedal.
- Harder pressing on the brake pedal to stop the car than usual.
- Pulling to one side under braking.
- Brake pedal nearly touching the floor.
- Vibration of pedal under braking.
- Illumination of brake light.
Blackburn Car Care carries out comprehensive brake service including:
- Checking front and rear brakes.
- Checking brake fluid condition and hydraulic components.
- Checking and replacing any faulty components, brake pads or rotors.
- Checking brake lights and adjusting handbrake.
- Conducting a road test to check the vehicle brake’s performance.
Clutch service and replacement
If your vehicle’s clutch experiences any of these symptoms below, contact our team at Blackburn Car Care’s workshop now:
- Low frequency vibration.
- Unexpected move of the vehicle when releasing the pedal.
- Difficulties controlling gears.
- Clutch pedal sinking to floor.
- An abnormal noise when depressing the clutch pedal.
What the clutch service includes:
- Inspecting clutch fluid condition and clutch quality.
- Replacing any malfunctioning components.
- Conducting a road test to make sure that the clutch works properly.
So if your car is due for a service or needs our brake and clutch service, contact Blackburn Car Care via the form or call (03) 9877 6554.